ACET, Inc. seeks a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with demonstrated experience in evaluation or research studies, qualitative analysis, and writing clear and concise reports for a variety of audiences. To learn more about ACET and the kind of work we do, visit us at www.acetinc.com.
The qualified candidate will have master’s degree in health science research, policy analysis, evaluation, or a related field. A strong preference will be given to candidates with a background in public health, or in evaluating public health programs. Job duties will include:
- Working in a team setting to plan an evaluation (e.g., logic model development, evaluation planning, database mapping);
- Designing qualitative and quantitative measures (e.g., focus group questions, survey items, interview questions, rubrics, site visit protocols);
- Collecting data and co-facilitating meetings;
- Compiling results, preparing reports, and documenting progress toward outcomes;
- Working with clients to build evaluation capacity;
- Sharing ideas on program evaluation methodologies and frameworks; and
- Assisting with various aspects of business operations and other relevant duties as assigned.
Applicants should email or send a one-page letter of interest and a resume to:
9868 Lyndale Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55420
Please note that neither telecommuting nor relocation assistance is available for this position.