We are pleased to announce that ACET has an opening for a new Evaluation Specialist! The newly hired Evaluation Specialist will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with demonstrated experience performing evaluation or research studies and writing clear, concise reports for a variety of audiences. Experience with relational databases in Excel and SPSS (or other statistical software) is required.
A qualified candidate will have a master’s degree in the field of evaluation, health science research, policy analysis, or related field. A degree of creativity, independence, and latitude is expected with this position. Job duties for this position include:
1. Working in a team setting to plan an evaluation (e.g., logic model development, evaluation planning, database mapping);
2. Conducting literature and document reviews;
3. Designing qualitative and quantitative measures (e.g., focus group questions, survey items, interview questions, rubrics, site visit protocols);
4. Collecting data and co-facilitating meetings;
5. Compiling results, preparing reports, and documenting progress toward outcomes;
6. Working with clients to build evaluation capacity;
7. Sharing ideas on program evaluation methodologies and frameworks; and
8. Assisting with various aspects of business operations and other relevant duties as assigned.
Applicants should email or send a one-page letter of interest and a resume (not to exceed two pages) to:
9868 Lyndale Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55420
To learn more about ACET and the kind of work we do, please visit: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/hum/2918713510.html.