Continuing on from last week, Elizabeth shared some facts about herself for this week’s blog.
- I’ve never traveled outside the U.S. – except for Canada – so that’s high on my priority list. I’d love to visit India!
- This is not so unusual, but I love animals. My family has a dog, a cat, and a rabbit.
- Now that I’ve basically completed my Master’s degree, what I’m most looking forward to is reading for pleasure! I have a gigantic stack of books I’ve been collecting for the past 2 years that I can’t wait to start reading.
- I’ve never been able to do a cartwheel.
- I love really awful horror movies – the ones that are so incredibly bad they’re funny. Killer Klowns from Outer Space is one of my all-time favorites.